ApriSweet Avocado Brownie Bites
A delicious and healthy on the go snack, perfect for chocolate lovers!
Makes 10-12 bites
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1 ApriSweet Dark Chocolate bar
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1 medium Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 2 packages Ganoderma chocolate
- 4 tablespoons Chopped nuts of your choice, such as almond, walnuts, cashew nuts
- Crush oats in a food processor finely.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces. In a medium heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, put chocolate pieces and milk. Stir until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- In another bowl, mash avocado.
- In another medium bowl, beat egg. Add avocado, oats, sugar, Ganoderma chocolate and chocolate mixture, and mix to combine. Fold in nuts.
- Take one heaping tablespoon of the mixture and put on the prepared parchment paper. Repeat this until the mixture is gone (you should make 10-12 pieces). Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of the brownie comes out clean.
Tags : Apricot PowerApricot Power BlogApricot Power RecipesApricot SeedsApriSweetApriSweet Dark ChocolateAvocadoavocado brownie bitesbrownie biteschocolateDark Chocolateganodermaganoderma chocolaterecipes