Everyone LOVES holiday treats…but how can we pack more nutrition into our holiday favorites? Try this recipe for yummy SuperFood Gingersnaps to get a lot more nutritional bang for your buck!
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar for decoration
- 1/2 cup AP Gingerbread SuperFood Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and molasses until well blended.
- Combine the Superfood Mix, flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda
andsalt; stir into the molasses mixture to form a dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll the balls in the remaining sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Our NEW Gingerbread SuperFood Mix is perfect for making holiday treats and comes in a new 16oz size…packed with 30+ superfoods, perfect for smoothies and baking, and is non-GMO, gluten-free, grain-free, and soy-free.
Tags : Apricot PowerApricot Power BlogApricot SeedApricot Seedsb17cookiesgingerbread gingersnap cookiesgingerbread gingersnap cookies recipegingerbread superfood mix.gingersnaphealthyhealthy holidaysholiday reciperecipessuperfoodSuperfood Mix