Introducing CAPSOL-T®, a non-toxic, natural product that’s being touted as one of the most significant tools in the fight against abnormal cell growth. The key ingredient is a proprietary blend called TeaFense®, which contains a concentrated combination of decaffeinated green tea extract and chili pepper extract.
TeaFense® provides approximately 100-times the energy of regular green tea. The benefits of green tea are well-known. It’s high in anti-oxidants, good for the heart, regulates glucose levels after eating, and the polyphenol in green tea works to intensify fat oxidation. One capsule of CAPSOL-T® has been proven in laboratory studies to be equivalent to drinking 16 cups of green tea, but with absolutely no caffeine.
There have been no adverse side-effects associated with CAPSOL-T® use. In trials, it has been well tolerated and appears to be safe when used in conjunction with traditional medicines and protocols.
Disclaimer: CAPSOL-T is not intended to replace, and should not replace medicines used to treat life threatening diseases. One should never discontinue treatment or medications without a doctor’s advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent disease.
- Safe, non-toxic, natural product
- Food-grade decaffeinated green tea powder (100x the energy of regular green tea)
- 180 – 350mg capsules per bottle
- High in antioxidants
- May help slow aging
- Chili peppers contain potassium, manganese, vitamin C, iron, and magnesium.
Green tea and red chili peppers have been linked to health benefits.
Green Tea Health Benefits
- The polyphenol in green tea works to intensify fat oxidation
- Regulates glucose levels after eating, helping to prevent high insulin spikes and the resulting fat storage
- Green tea is good for your heart. It positively affects blood vessel linings by improving their elasticity, therefore, making them better able to withstand changes in blood pressure.
- Green tea contains a high quantity of anti-oxidants which help you fight off illnesses, disease, and even premature aging!
Red Pepper Health Benefits
- Chili pepper contains an impressive list of plant derived chemical compounds that are outstanding disease preventers and health promoters.
- Chili peppers are a rich source of Vitamin C which is a potent water-soluble antioxidant and is required for collagen synthesis in the body.
- Because it contains minerals like potassium, manganese, iron, and magnesium it nourishes every system of the body.
- It supports and stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices.
- Helps support and stimulate the intestinal peristaltic motion of the bowel, aiding in both assimilation and elimination.
- It helps your body metabolize food and eliminate toxins.
Ingredients: TeaFense™ (Proprietary blend: Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis), Chili Pepper Extract (Capsicum annuum), Hypromellose, Water, Gellan gum.)
TeaFense™Formula: provides approximately 100-times the energy of regular green tea.
Distilled water: Natural water usually contains a number of microscopic contaminants, along with dissolved minerals such as calcium and iron. The distillation process removes these contaminants resulting in purified water. Distilled water is nothing but hydrogen and oxygen molecules, with a PH level of 7 and no additional gases, minerals, or contaminants. Distilled water is used for its purity.
Suggested Products That Work With CAPSOL-T
- Immune Boosters: Alpha Threonic C; Graviola; Super Colostrum
- Detoxifiers: Liver Detox and Regenerator; Preven-Ca